3 Methods to Share Prime Video Account With out Sharing Amazon Historical past
Most of us share our Amazon Prime Video accounts with mates and family members. Nonetheless, it brings together with a con that they will see your Amazon shopping history when logged in to the purchasing app. Right here’s how one can share your Prime Video account with out sharing your Amazon purchasing historical past with different folks.
Share Prime Video With out Sharing Amazon Purchasing Historical past
There are a number of methods to share solely the Prime Video account and never the Amazon purchasing platform with your folks, household, or different family members. You’ll be able to both manually login into their Prime Video app along with your account or deregister their Amazon purchasing app whereas retaining your Prime video login intact. Let’s focus on how one can share solely Prime Video.
Share Login Just for Prime Video App
On Android, the Amazon Prime Video app robotically logs you in with the account within the Amazon purchasing app. On iOS, it’s essential to manually log in to your account within the Prime Video app. When you have a buddy or relative’s telephone in your periphery, you possibly can share solely the Prime Video app account (and never the purchasing app) to maintain the purchasing historical past non-public, as proven beneath.
1. Delete the Amazon Purchasing app on the telephone.
2. Set up the Prime Video app and log in along with your account.
3. Now, reinstall the Amazon Purchasing app.
4. Throughout login, choose “Use a distinct account for this app.”
5. Ask them to log in to the Purchasing app’s account.
1. Set up the Prime Video app from App Retailer.
2. Open and log in along with your account.
3. The Amazon Purchasing app will stay unaffected, as it’ll nonetheless be lively with the account beforehand signed in.
Log Them Out of Amazon Purchasing App
Alternatively, in case you have shared your login particulars with your folks or household they usually log into each, i.e., Amazon Purchasing and Prime Video app, you possibly can manually deregister their gadget from the Amazon Purchasing app. This manner, they are going to be logged out of the Amazon app, not the Prime Video. Additionally, because you’ve already shared the credentials, you need to use two-factor authentication to defend your account from additional login makes an attempt. Right here’s the way it works:
Allow 2FA on Your Amazon Account
2. Faucet the hamburger menu on the backside proper. Choose Account.
3. Right here, click on on Login & safety beneath Account Settings.
4. Click on on Edit subsequent to Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings.
5. Click on on Get Began. Choose the Cellphone quantity choice and enter your cell quantity.
6. Faucet Proceed and observe the on-screen directions.
You will have now efficiently arrange two-factor authentication in your Amazon account.
Share Amazon Prime Login Particulars
Now, you possibly can share your Amazon Prime account e-mail deal with and password with whoever you want to. Ask them to login into their telephone. As soon as they’ve logged into each Amazon Purchasing and Prime Video, you possibly can manually log them out of the purchasing app, as proven beneath.
Log Out Others from Amazon Purchasing Whereas Conserving Prime Video Working
1. Open the Amazon app and click on the Profile button on the backside.
2. Choose Your Account > Content material and gadgets.
3. Choose Units from the highest menu.
4. On this display screen, you will notice the Amazon apps (together with Prime Video and Amazon purchasing) and the variety of gadgets they at present logged in.
5. Click on on Amazon, i.e., the primary Amazon purchasing app.
6. Search for the buddy or relative’s telephone the place the Amazon app is logged in on this web page.
7. Click on on Deregister beneath their gadget’s identify.
Doing so will log them out of the Amazon purchasing app however preserve your account operating within the Prime Video app on their telephone. Your family and friends can watch the reveals and flicks on Prime Video on their telephones however cannot test your order historical past or use your Amazon Pay Steadiness. And in the event that they attempt to log in along with your Amazon account within the purchasing app, the two-factor authentication will probably be a barrier. Win-win proper?
Share Prime Video Account to Good TVs
If the opposite celebration (your buddy or relative) has a wise TV, you possibly can share your Prime Video account with out sharing your credentials or purchasing historical past. Right here’s the way it works:
1. Ask the opposite celebration (your buddy or relative) to put in and open the Prime Video app on their TV.
2. Choose “Register on the Prime web site.” A code will seem on their tv display screen for login.
3. Open primevideo.com/mytv in your browser and check in along with your Amazon account if not already.
4. Right here, enter the code proven on the TV and hit Register System.
That’s it. Your Prime Video account will probably be activated in your buddy or relative’s TV with out sharing the Purchasing app historical past or some other information.
This was all about how one can share your Prime Video account with others with out sharing your Amazon purchasing historical past. I hope this helped you to share the Video subscription along with your family members with out having to compromise your privateness or safety. Take a look at extra ideas linked beneath, and keep tuned to GadgetsToUse for extra such ideas, methods, and how-tos.
You may be involved in:
You may also observe us for fast tech information at Google News or for ideas and methods, smartphones & devices opinions, be part of GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the most recent evaluation movies subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.