3 Methods To Put Brightness Bar Above Notifications On Samsung Cellphone
Usually, Samsung telephones don’t present the adjustable brightness bar while you pull down the notification panel. You’ll have to repeat the gesture twice to entry it, amongst different management toggles. Nevertheless, there’s a straightforward technique to repair it. Learn on as we reveal 3 ways to place the brightness bar above notifications on Samsung Cellphone. You too can be taught to disable the Samsung Discover choice from the app display screen.
The way to Put Brightness Bar Above Notifications On Samsung Cellphone
On this article, we’ll talk about how one can put the brightness bar above notifications in your Samsung cellphone working on any One UI model.
Regulate Notification Panel Settings
Samsung telephones present an in-built toggle tucked contained in the Panel Structure Settings to regulate the place of the brightness bar on the notification panel. Right here’s how one can entry it on completely different Android and One UI variations to activate the identical.
On Android 12 with One UI 4.0 and Above
1. Swipe down your cellphone display screen to entry the Notification Panel.
2. Swipe additional down the panel to view all management toggles, together with the brightness bar. Faucet on the three-dot icon within the top-right nook to view extra choices.
3. Subsequent, faucet on Fast Panel Structure.
4. Additional, press the Brightness Management choice and swap it to Present All the time.
5. Faucet on Executed to avoid wasting adjustments.
That’s it! Now you can view the adjustable brightness bar within the notification panel proper above your gadget’s notification. Now, you don’t must swipe twice to regulate brightness from the fast settings toggle.
On Android 11 with One UI 3.0 and Above
1. Swipe down the display screen to view the notification panel.
2. Repeat the gesture to view the management toggles and the brightness bar. Faucet on the three-dot icon positioned on the top-right nook.
3. Subsequent, faucet on the Fast Panel structure.
4. Activate the toggle for Present Brightness Management Above Notifications. Press Executed to avoid wasting adjustments.
On Android 10 with One UI 2.0 and Above
1. Develop the notification panel in your Samsung gadget and press the three-dot icon to entry the Fast Panel Structure.
2. Subsequent, flip the toggle for the ‘Present brightness on High’ choice to put the brightness bar above notifications.
That’s it! You’ve efficiently relocated the brightness bar above the gadget notifications in your Samsung cellphone.
Use Customized Standing Bar
In case you can’t relocate the brightness bar or are bored with utilizing your native Samsung notification panel, you may freshen issues up by making use of a customized standing bar in your cellphone. A custom status bar on Android affords an entire bunch of customizations, like swipe gestures to regulate brightness or switching the default standing bar in your cellphone with an iPhone or another Android cellphone.
Toggle Brightness Manually with the Settings App
Along with the adjustable brightness bar within the notification panel, you may management your gadget’s brightness by configuring the Show settings tucked contained in the Settings app. Right here’s how one can obtain the identical:
1. Open the Settings app and faucet on the Show choice.
2. On the subsequent web page, modify the brightness slider to manage brightness depth in your Samsung gadget.
Bonus Tip: Take away Blue Circle out of your Samsung Cellphone’s Touchscreen
Have you ever lately began noticing a bizarre blue circle in your cellphone’s display screen abruptly? Fear not; try our information about the way to remove the blue circle from Samsung telephones.
Q: The way to get the brightness slider within the notification bar on Android 12 on a Samsung cellphone?
A: You may put the brightness slider above the notifications panel by configuring the Fast Panel structure settings. Comply with the steps talked about above to repair the problem simply.
Q. I can’t discover Auto Brightness setting on my Samsung Cellphone?
A. You’ll find it hidden underneath the little arrow subsequent to the brightness bar or the show settings underneath major settings. If not, your cellphone won’t have an ambient gentle sensor. Some funds telephones shouldn’t have it to chop prices. Samsung did the identical with their funds telephones as effectively.
Q: Auto Brightness not engaged on my Samsung cellphone?
A: You may examine and test sensors on a Samsung phone by dialing some secret codes. This can aid you examine whether or not all sensors in your Samsung cellphone are working correctly or not, together with the auto brightness sensor.
(Solved) Put Brightness Bar Above Notifications on Samsung Telephones
We hope you’ve now efficiently discovered to place the brightness bar above notifications in your Samsung gadget utilizing the strategies listed above. In case you discover this information useful, hit the like button and share it with your pals who personal a Samsung gadget to ease issues up. Keep tuned for extra superior suggestions and tips.
You is perhaps fascinated about:
You too can comply with us for immediate tech information at Google News or for suggestions and tips, smartphones & devices opinions, be part of GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or for the newest evaluate movies subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.